Sunday, August 8, 2021

Create A Whiteboard Animation Video











About:

Hi there,

Welcome to my gig. If you need any help related to a whiteboard animation or you have any questions about rates, delivery time, or anything else. Contact me, I will get back to you in no time.



Why me?
  • Fair and negotiable price. 
  • Voice-over by native artist.
  • Script writing by a creative scriptwriter.
  • Royalty free background music.
  • Voice-over sync.
  • Unlimited revision until customer satisfaction.
  • Logo and brand incorporation.
  • Custom Drawings.
  • 24/7 Service.
  • Quick turnaround time.
  • Great communication.
  • Money back guarantee.
  • Quick delivery.
  • Quick necessary modification.


What I need from you?

  • A Script or information for script
  • Voice-over requirements
  • Logo and other images


Note:

I will provide unlimited revision just for video, if you will change your script after recording voice over, it will cause extra charge to you. To avoid this problem, give me a error free script



If you need Custom Drawings OR you have a script of 400+ words so kindly contact me in the inbox before placing an order after some discussion we will proceed to the order. 


See Samples at the link below:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5xxHrU8joKo2qUaGi4ihhg/videos


Reviews


:

Working with this seller was wonderful. They understood my vision even though it was a bit unusual, which I really appreciated. I made special requests such as having the writer's hand be a person of color (I saw no BIPOC on the advertising page which was disappointing) so I was happy the seller was able to make that inclusive change. The final product was original and professionally done and fully customized. I would order this gig again and again!

:

Im just new here...But...it gives me the feeling that im dealing all with good and honest sellers and they have a very nice aproach!:-)...And gave me a very good service and product...

:

Aadi is the best! He made an amazing job completing my order. He was super fast answering my messages and making all the changes I requested. I am super happy with the final result and I will definitely recommend him. Hire him for your projects, you will not get disappointed! Thanks again for your amazing job Aadi!

:

Fantastic Job! Exceed my expectation! I did request some minor revisions and all were made within a day. I highly recommend this seller if you want a truly unique and fun way to represent your business. Thanks Aad! I will be back for more

:

Working with Aadi was an incredible experience. He was able to create exactly what I wanted for my business in a very quick time. Im very impressed with his work ethic and will be employing his skills to assist with other projects in the future. Once you are precise in what you need, he will deliver




No comments:

Post a Comment