Monday, August 9, 2021

Create A Whiteboard Animation Explainer Video











About:

Click [❤ Save] to save my Gig! :)



 I provide Unlimited Revisions until you're 100% satisfied.!!

✔ I use Licensed & Royalty Free (no copyright) Drawings & Background Music.

✔ True 1080p FULL HD Resolution

✔ Fast Delivery

✔ Script Writing (Gig Extra)

✔ Video in Any Dimension, Any Aspect Ratio and Any Format

✔ I keep a full backup of my work if you need any changes to the video in future for a very low cost.



"Explainers" ONLY. No animated characters and custom drawn scenes.



# If you have any question, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME. :)





just tags (ignore)

whiteboard animation video, explainer video, doodle video, scribe, premium custom whiteboard animation videos, videoscribe, sketch, 2d animation

Reviews


:

Amazing work every single time!!!!!

:

Good communication and my slow responses weren't an issue.

:

Nicopol was a great experience. Totally recommend it for a simple nice job.

:

HONESTLY wants to give his best for the client

:

I wish all sellers were as good as nicopol! great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment